Want to see what we saw? Hear what we heard? Learn what we learned?
Well, the two last questions are impossible to experience if you weren’t there – but we will do our best to share what we can!
This years Source to Pay Summit is past us. For 8, 13 or 21 hours you met, shared and looked ahead. Thank you to all participating and making this summit into what it was.
At EBG we always want to keep sharing and talking about qualitative content such as the content from Source to Pay Summit 2014.
EBG will therefore assemble as much information from Source to Pay Summit as we possibly can – and share it with you. Taped presentations with slides, interviews and comments – all at one page.
View and listen to:
– Kate Vitasek, Vested – Kate describes a vision about future need for innovation and how to construct winning relationships between buyer and supplier: is it possible to move from “we” to “me”?
– Tom Bangemann, The Hackett Group – tell about companies that are world class performers, how are they organized and what metrics do they use: what are the trends within procurement and finance?
– Kate Vitasek & Henric Häggquist, Microsoft – tell about Microsofts procure-to-pay journey towards OneFinance: are SLAs needed and how do you ensure continuous improvement?
– Jerker Gunnarsson, DP DHL – tell about how they have organized procurement globally and how they have acted in order to increase spend under management globally: how do you do it?
– Panel discussion with Visma, Capgemini IBX Business Network, Elcom & Basware – what trends do they see in the market and what are the winning strategies in order to increase spend under management?
– Thomas Nerland, Municipality of Trondheim – tell about how they have worked for the past years to increase control over decentralized procurement: what does management support look like in reality?
– Pete Loughlin, Purchasing Insight – give a humoristic view over the need to work cross functional in order to achieve targeted results within both procurement and finance_ what can you do without a matrix organization structure?
– Erik Bergseth, Visma – showcase how e-procurement tools have evolved over the recent years and how they now include much more categories than office supplies: what are the success factors?
– Thomas Bonwetsch, HP – let you in on a supplier view on customer demands for e-invoices: what should buyers consider in order to achieve targeted results?
You will also be able to listen to interviews with Theme Discussion moderators such as Antti Koski, Nokia, Ulrika White, Gambro, Henric Hägquist, Microsoft, Mimmi Alladin, Siemens, Thomas Nerland, Trondheim Municipality and more – what were they discussing during their round table discussions and what reflections did they make as a result?
Upon registration you were asked if you wanted access to this page. As soon as the material is assembled and payment has been registrered, EBG will send you your log in details to the Post Summit Page. If you did not order access upon registration you can do so below. If you are unsure if you ordered access, drop us an email at info(at)e-businessguide.eu and we will tell you!
If you were not able to attend Source to Pay Summit 2014 but want to listen in on what we heard and was discussing, order your access below.
EBGs payment terms will be 10 days – you may pay at any number of days – the content will be made available to you as soon as payment is received.
Terms of order and use
The content at the Post Summit Page may not be shared or spread beyond the Post Summit Page. The content may be shared with others through shared log in, EBG allows 14 days of access to the page and 3 IP number/day to log in to access the content. Access will be made available upon received payment. The slides may differ from Source to Pay Summit due to sharing limitations. EBG only accept business emails and business requests.
- Attendee at Source to Pay Summit 2014 550 sek + 25% VAT
- All others 1 950 sek + 25% VAT